Talium Assets for your fundraising
ICO – Initial Coin Offering
A new way of funding
Create a utility token that serves your community and your project
An ICO is a fundraising method, operating via the issuance of digital assets, called tokens, exchangeable for FIAT currency or other digital assets.
These tokens give access to the products/services from the project that issues them. The ICO is a non-dilutive form of financing for companies.
ICO major pain points without Talium Assets
- Unconventional use management: In practice, the behavior of investors during ICOs is very different from those for traditional investments. The issuer has to adapt to ensure productivity, efficiency, investor satisfaction and good public image.
- KYC / AML processes: depending on the jurisdiction, KYC / AML requirements are more or less complex (different documents, live selfie above a specific amount invested…).
- Payment scenarios / reconciliation: bring all the desired means of payment (FIAT or crypto), then automate the reconciliation with the subscription and considerable simplify, with a huge gain in productivity, the processing of non-exact receipts.
… and the Talium Assets solution
- Create ERC-20 utility tokens, exchanges-ready (CEX/DEX)
- Set up ICO cycles and initialize founders tokens
- Run affiliate programs
- Validate KYC in seconds
- Allow people without wallets to subscribe
- Resist unconventional use