Talium Assets for your royalties
RTO – Royalty Token Offering
Revenue Based Financing 2.0
A new alternative financing model. Tokenized for liquidity.
Revenue based financing (RBF) raises capital in return for a revenues % during a given period until it repays N-fold -or longer until recoupment.
RBF is especially interesting if visibility on revenues is good: scenarios with regular income (SaaS, rentals…), business plans validated through due diligence and/or scoring…
Major extra RBF pain points :
- Liquidity: the lack of a secondary market makes it very difficult for an investor to resell his investment.
- Automation: end-to-end process automation increases productivity while reducing costs and error rates.
RTO = Crowdfunded & Tokenized RBF
- 1 – investors provide funds to the company
- 2 – investors receive rights to royalties (tokens)
- 3 – Customers pay the company for services
- 4 – X% pays the investors pro rata their tokens
- 5 – Investors can trade their royalties
For every investor, the royalties are ruled by a formal contract, which ends when either one of the following 3 scenarios occurs:
1 - The royalty cap is reached
2 - The engagement period is over and the investor has recovered at least its financed amount
3 - The engagement period is prolonged beyond its initial setting until the investor has recovered its financed amount
Extra Talium Assets features:
- OTC trading via bulletin board
- Real-time compliance with regulations & asset holders’ agreements, with rule engine
- Tokenize on 30+ blockchains and change at will
- Token recovery procedure
- Adaptive KYC procedures
- Automated reconciliation